About National Geographic Snorkeler
The National Geographic Snorkeler and Swim line are specifically designed to meet all the needs for the adventurer of water based expeditions. The variety of products within the National Geographic Snorkeler and Swim line will suit the individual skill level of all participants.
The National Geographic Snorkeler Line is available in three distinctive groupings:
- Nat Geo Explorer Series - Highest quality equipment intended for extended range and depth by a more serious and experienced user. Dive Industry appropriate quality reminiscent and equal to if not greater than that marketed currently by dive retailers and utilized for most recreational diving activities. Within the Nat Geo Explorer Series is a grouping worthy of mention, the Fit Traveler Series - Often utilizing the equipment for fitness regiments at home, on the road and also for exploration during travel makes it the perfect selection for the active snorkeler.
- Nat Geo Expedition Series - Blends products often found in the Explorer and Experience levels to create the greatest value in terms of cost versus utility. Considered to be more than ample for the snorkeler and could easily be utilized for entry level diving activities.
- Nat Geo Experience Series – This is by far the most cost conscious segment of the National Geographic Snorkeler Line of equipment. It is the best choice for those who simply want to experience snorkeling in a “as economically feasible” manner. The Nat Geo Experience Series line maintains a level of quality, fit and performance worthy of the brand. Designed to fit the entire family, regardless of their budget.
The full line of National Geographic Snorkeler is conveniently made available as:
- Sets consisting of Mask, Fins & Snorkel
- Combos consisting of Mask & Snorkel
- Individual items where Masks, Fins & Snorkels are “individually packaged” allowing you the ultimate selection and endless combinations to create the set that will best fit your personal needs.
The National Geographic Snorkeler Swim line is available in a vast array of quality products. Items in this selection range from goggles and kick boards to swim gloves and pool fins, as well as many other accessories. You will find the quality, function and fit to be of equal if not greater performance than other top name swim products.
About the National Geographic Society
Founded in 1888, the National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations. Its mission is to increase and diffuse geographic knowledge while promoting conservation of the world’s cultural and natural resources. National Geographic reflects the world through its five magazines, television programs, films, radio, books, videos, maps, interactive media and merchandise. National Geographic magazine, the Society’s official journal, published in English and 28 local-language editions, is read by 40 million people each month. The National Geographic Channel reaches more than 280 million households in 27 languages in 163 countries. Nationalgeographic.com averages 50 million page views per month. National Geographic has funded more than 8,000 scientific research projects and supports an education program promoting geographic literacy.
Thanks to the support of people just like you, National Geographic Society has grown to be one of the world’s largest and most respected nonprofit organizations.